These instructions are specific to the Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 (SPH-D710VMUB).
Although similar methods may work with other phones this method uses methods that ARE NOT compatible with any other phone but the Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2.
If you do not have the Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 please DO NOT follow these instructions as they will most likely brick your phone!
- A PC running Windows with the Samsung Mobile Drivers Installed. The Samsung Mobile Drivers are available here.
- The One-Click Kernel/Modem/ROM/etc that you are trying to install downloaded and available on your PC.
- Although not required it is recommended that you have Samsung Kies installed on your PC as well. You can download Samsung Kies here.
- This method will trigger the Yellow Triangle upon start-up and will increase your Odin count unless you are flashing Samsung stock firmware.
- This method may also change your startup screen to look like the International GS2 startup screen unless you are flashing stock firmware. This is normal and can be fixed by flashing a stock kernel or running Triangle Away.
For instructions to clear the Odin count and remove the yellow triangle please go here.
- Open the One-Click.EXE file on your PC.
Once the One-Click.EXE file is opened you will be presented with a window that has a black title bar across the top, several empty boxes and a Start button.
Leave the screen up but do nothing else here for now.
- Reboot your phone into Download/Odin Mode by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- When prompted press the Volume Up key to continue.
- Plug your USB cord into your phone and then plug the other end of the cord into an available USB slot.
- Once the phone is plugged in you should see one of the white boxes on the One-Click.Exe program turn yellow.
- Press Start on the One-Click.exe program.
If the flash is successful your phone will now reboot. This will take slightly longer than usual, this is normal. Depending on the kernel you are flashing there may or may not be a boot animation, please be patient while your phone reboots.
Congratulations you have successfully flashed a One-Click.exe! Enjoy!
If you have additional questions or would like to discuss these methods further please visit the Rwilco12 Android Forums.